Nashville Injury Attorneys Seek Justice in Defective Drug and Medical Device Cases
Established lawyers advocate for your rights in products liability actions
When you are injured because of a defective medical device or drug, you and your family may feel overwhelmed, unsure of where to turn or whom to trust. When a product that was supposed to help you heal has hurt you instead, an experienced personal injury attorney can get the justice and compensation you deserve. At Barrett Johnston Martin & Garrison, LLC, in Nashville, we have represented the victims of bad drugs and defective medical devices since 1963. We put our trial-tested experience to work for people throughout Tennessee — to hold the manufacturers of defective products accountable for the harm they’ve caused.
Why choose Barrett Johnston Martin & Garrison?
There are other attorneys in Nashville who handle products liability, but our team has the extensive experience and track record of success to offer you a distinct advantage. Clients choose us to represent them in cases involving defective drugs and medical devices because they have found us to be:
- Highly responsive — Defective medical device litigation is complex and can be life-changing. You need an attorney who understands how much this case and your situation have affected you and your family. We are committed to answering your questions clearly and promptly and keeping you updated at every stage of your case.
- Reputable and trusted — Our established firm has long enjoyed an outstanding reputation in Nashville and throughout Tennessee for being a practice that values integrity and offers compassion to the people we represent. We are also recognized by our colleagues in the field: Douglas S. Johnston, Jr. is AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® for professionalism and ethics.
- Skilled litigators — As a firm who serves the entire state, we are well known in Tennessee’s courts. Our reputation as skilled and knowledgeable litigators who advocate for our clients’ interests against even the most powerful adversaries serves each person we represent.
We know how important your case is to you and your loved ones. We will put our experience, knowledge, and genuine concern for your welfare to work for you. We also offer a free consultation so that you can find out what your options are and then proceed fully informed.
Nashville litigators assist victims of dangerous drugs and medical devices
For people throughout Tennessee who’ve been injured by defective products, we offer skilled representation in cases that involve:
- Defective medical device litigation — If you’ve been harmed by a faulty IVC filter, artificial hip or knee, or another defective medical device, either as a result of a manufacturing defect or insufficient warning or labeling, we will hold the negligent companies accountable and seek the damages you deserve.
- Drug liability — For clients who’ve been harmed by prescribed drugs that were defectively produced or that failed to provide adequate warning labels, we bring extensive experience to bear in litigation. We are prepared to challenge pharmaceutical companies and all others within the supply chain, including pharmacies and physicians.
- Products liability — Any company that places a defective product into the marketplace may be liable for the harm that product causes consumers. Whether the defect is in the design, production or a failure to provide adequate warnings of risks and you are injured as a result, you have a right to recover damages for medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering.
When a medical device or drug injures you, regardless of the cause of the defect, it is important to seek experienced counsel from skilled litigators who have successfully prevailed in such cases for their clients. At Barrett Johnston Martin & Garrison, our track record speaks for itself. When you retain us, there is no risk to you: you pay no attorney fees unless we recover compensation.
Contact an experienced products liability attorney serving Tennessee
Patients have a right to expect the drugs they’re prescribed and medical devices used in their treatment work as expected. When these products are defective and you’re injured as a result, you also have a right to seek a legal remedy that will hold the liable parties accountable. At Barrett Johnston Martin & Garrison, LLC, our experienced litigators know how to challenge powerful adversaries to obtain the outcome our clients deserve. To schedule a free consultation, call us at 615-610-7312 or contact our Nashville office online.